Simple, yet very profitable trading with the Bull's-Eye Broker Point and Figure charting software
Point and Figure charting software Bull's-Eye Broker
Bull's-Eye Broker is an advanced software package which constructs and maintains stock market Point & Figure Charts. Bull's-Eye Broker is the only software package for the serious point and figure chartist and is also the ideal companion for other technical charting software. Traders and investors all over the world have chosen Bull's-Eye Broker as their preferred stock charting software since 2001.
The above picture shows the Bull's-Eye Broker Point and Figure charting software demonstrating a simple trade based on the point and figure method which generated a gross profit of $1000.
For another screenshot click here.
Point and figure is a simple charting method that follows changes in price in order to let the trader and investor for example analyse the supply and demand - the forces that determine the movement of stock prices - and find clear entry and exit signals needed for successful trading and investing!
Although this method is not very widely used, it was invented over a century ago and is one of the simplest ways of determining solid entry and exit points for successful speculation. Some professional traders say that because the Point and Figure technique is relatively unknown it gives them "The Edge". Studies have shown results in the range of 60% on invested capital using this method. And best of all, you don't even have to be an expert to achieve that using this simple method!
The point and figure method is perfect for traders and investors that do not want to make advanced calculations or try to understand the meaning of the thousands of indicators in the usual way too bloated charting softwares. Using the Point and Figure method is as simple as it gets! When there is a new figure on the chart that completes one of the buy patterns you simply place your buy order. It is all very visual, you cannot make mistakes or mis-interpret the signals.
Identifying support and resistance levels and clear entry and exit points have never been as simple as by viewing your Point and figure charts. The method simply takes away any and all guess work in technical analysis. (You could even have your mother identify the support and resistance levels using the Point and figure technique!)
For more information about Point and Figure trading, please visit our Point and Figure training section!
Point and Figure charting features:
Those who are already familiar with the point and figure method and its effectiveness will appreciate the long list of great features of our Point and Figure software that you can find below in this section. Those who are interested in learning more about the Point and Figure method can visit our Point and Figure training section to build a strong foundation to base your successful Point and Figure trading on. Once you have a basic understanding of the point and figure technique you will realize the value you get from the features of the Bull's-Eye Broker Point and Figure charting software:
- High clarity Point & Figure charts.
- Relative strength charts.
- Bullish & RS Bullish % charts for any portfolio of stocks.
- Extensive pattern recognition. Search for 19 different point & figure patterns.
- One-point reversal charts using the Wyckoff method.
- Link directly to your existing text file data. No importing/exporting required!
- Data import facilities allowing existing text (ASCII) data in a number of formats (including free web sources) to be utilized.
- User defined & automatic trend lines.
- Automatic calculation of price objectives using horizontal and vertical counts.
Quality Windows software.
- High clarity vector based charting software. This means charts are displayed full screen with optimal clarity. Charts can be easily printed and highlighted with zoom capabilities.
- Relative strength point & figure charts (Professional Edition only). Compare any stock to the Dow Jones, it's sector index or any other stock.
- Bullish % and RS bullish % charts for any portfolio of stocks.
- Advanced pattern recognition.
- Display a volume histogram below your charts.
- Define any number of simple or exponential moving averages.
- Fly-over information feature with automatic calculation of price objectives.
- Link directly to your existing text or Excel data. No importing/exporting required!
- Data import facilities allowing existing ASCII (text file) data to be used. The software currently reads a number of free web based data services plus a number of additional formats.
- Free stock data price updates from a web source using the built in Downloader tool.
- Logarithmic and user defined box sizes.
- Both User defined and fully automatic trend lines. Trend lines can be restricted to 45 degrees or left unrestricted.
- Place comments directly on your charts.
- Ability to adjust the number of reversal boxes and chart using the Wyckoff method.
- Manual data entry screens enable small portfolios to be maintained.
- Comprehensive help system divided into two parts: Bull's-Eye Broker topics and Point and Figure specifics.
- Prompt technical support via email, chat and phone.
Features Added in latest Version
Below is a list of enhancements that we added:
- Define any number of simple or exponential moving averages on your P&F charts.
- Display a volume histogram below your chart.
- Place comments directly on your charts.
- Display two RS charts at the same time. One can show the relationship between a stock and the market and the other can show the relationship between a stock and its industry average.
- Create RS bullish % charts.
- New fly-over information window – Display box size, value, date and column summary information.
- Display vertical and horizontal counts in the fly-over information window if the selected box triggers a pattern.
- Automatic trend lines.
- New summary report detailing all bullish % charts.
- Free price updates from a web source using the built in Downloader tool.
- Link directly to certain text or Excel formats.
- Improved performance.